Resource Development Coordinator
Areas of responsibility
- Maintaining and developing sources of funding from foundations and individuals
- Researching, prospecting and meeting new funders, writing proposals for funding
- Assistance with fundraising campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s activities for use in report-writing
- Project design and project management
- Supporting Gisha’s international advocacy work
- Assistance with English-language communications, including editing and content-writing
- Deep commitment to human rights and identification with Gisha’s work
- English as a native or near-native language, excellent English-language writing and editing skills
- High-level Hebrew, especially reading and comprehension, is a strong advantage
- Experience with fundraising is a strong advantage
- Full-time, in-person in the Tel Aviv office, with some flexibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Israel
- Start date: Immediate
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply: Please submit a CV and a cover letter in English explaining why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Resource Development Coordinator” in the subject line.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
You will receive an automated confirmation of receipt of your application. We regret that we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.