Gisha seeks a Resource Development Coordinator
Start date: Immediate
Gisha is looking for an experienced resource development coordinator to work in our international relations department. The position is full-time and our offices are in Tel Aviv.
Gisha is an Israeli human rights organization, which promotes the right to freedom of movement, especially for residents of the Gaza Strip.
We are seeking a bright, committed individual who approaches diverse tasks with dedication, enthusiasm and initiative. We are looking for someone who has the potential to grow within the organization and take on increasing responsibilities in resource development, communications and advocacy, but also accepts the challenges and important administrative work associated with resource development.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintaining and developing sources of funding from foundations and individuals
- Writing proposals for funding
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s activities for generation of reports
- Monitoring deadlines for projects, reports, and proposal submissions
- Project design and project management
- Researching, prospecting and contacting new funders
- Assistance with Gisha’s English-language communications, including editing and content-writing
- Possess a strong commitment to promoting human rights and identification with the goals of Gisha’s work
- Speak English as a native language and possess excellent writing skills
- Be able to read and fully comprehend documents in Hebrew and function in a Hebrew speaking environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy, an ability to take initiative and to work independently
- Experience in development and fundraising preferred
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Israel.
To apply: Please submit a resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position to email@example.com (please include “resource development coordinator” in the subject line).
Deadline for applications: Sunday, April 2, 2017.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
You will receive an automated confirmation of receipt of your application. We regret that we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.
For more information about Gisha, please visit www.gisha.org.