Gisha seeks a Development Coordinator (full-time)
Start date: Immediate
Deadline for application: Sunday, September 28, 2014
(Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis)
Gisha seeks a highly qualified applicant for the position of development coordinator.
Under the direct supervision of the deputy director, the development coordinator is responsible for overseeing all fundraising initiatives promoted by the organization. Gisha is committed to fostering the professional development of its staff and the position includes opportunities for advancement.
- Writing proposals for funding
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s activities for generation of reports
- Communications with donors
- Project design and project management
- Researching, prospecting and contacting new funders
- Assistance with Gisha’s English-language communications, including editing and content-writing
- Strong commitment to promoting human rights and identification with the goals of Gisha’s work
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Experience in development and fundraising preferred
- English (native-level speaker)
- Working knowledge of Hebrew a must, including reading and oral communication
Location of the position: Tel Aviv
Position: Full-time position, competitive salary and benefits package
If interested, please send a CV and cover letter in English email@example.com with the words, “development coordinator” in the subject line.
You will receive an automated confirmation of receipt of your application. We regret that we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.