Gisha seeks a Development Coordinator (full-time)
Start date: Immediate
Gisha seeks a highly qualified applicant for the position of development coordinator.
Gisha is an Israeli human rights organization which promotes the right to freedom of movement, especially for residents of the Gaza Strip.
The development coordinator is responsible for overseeing all fundraising initiatives promoted by the organization. Gisha is committed to fostering the professional development of its staff and the position includes opportunities for advancement.
- Writing proposals for funding
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s activities for generation of reports
- Communications with donors
- Project design and project management
- Researching, prospecting and contacting new funders
- Assistance with Gisha’s English-language communications, including editing and content-writing
- Strong commitment to promoting human rights and identification with the goals of Gisha’s work
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Experience in development and fundraising preferred
- English (native-level speaker)
- Working knowledge of Hebrew a must, including reading and oral communication
Location of the position: Tel Aviv
Position: Full-time position, competitive salary and benefits package
If interested, please send a CV and cover letter in English firstname.lastname@example.org with the words, “development coordinator” in the subject line.
You will receive an automated confirmation of receipt of your application. We regret that we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.